Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I get a whore code on myspace?

where can i get one?



Where can I get a whore code on myspace?

WTF is a whore code??? lol



Where can I get a whore code on myspace?

i dont think u can get a whore code on myspace



Where can I get a whore code on myspace?

you would have to make one. Its bacially just a html code that when people click it, it will go straight to your add me as a friend page.



try



%26lt;a href="http://collect.myspace.com/index.c... target="_blank"%26gt;Click here to add me!!%26lt;/a%26gt;



but where the friend Id= sign is you have to add your friend ID



Where can I get a whore code on myspace?

You have to make one YOURSELF.



Try going to www.mywackospace.com, its basically a step by step thing to get you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders