Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find a code (for MySpace) so that only the last 3 comments display on m

... or even only 5 comments. I am just tired of having 20 comments displayed on my page. I would much rather just have the last three comments displayed. I don't really want a scroll bar for the comment section... any suggestions???



Does anyone know where I can find a code (for MySpace) so that only the last 3 comments display on my page?

it is not possible.. well not that i know of... but if you want to hide your comments i have a code for that..



%26lt;style%26gt;



.btext, .redlink{display:none;visibility:hidden;...



td td td td table {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



put it in the about me part and it will hide your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders