Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I find a Mariusz Pudzianowski picture code for MySpace?

I'm a big fan of Mariusz Pudzianowski and I want to add a picture of him so everybody can see it when my profile downloads but I'm tired of searching and haven't found it, can someone help me?



Where can I find a Mariusz Pudzianowski picture code for MySpace?

ok go to this link....http://www.worldsstrongestman.net/images...



and right click and click the botton thats says save image as



Then save it as something



Then on myspace click add/edit photos



And search for the photo you saved



It should work!



Where can I find a Mariusz Pudzianowski picture code for MySpace?

you can always use photo bucket like put a picture of him on photo bucket or serch him on photo bucket and get the HTML code and put it on myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders