Friday, November 27, 2009

Why is myspace showing the code on bulletins and friend names and stuff?

like my name is 鈾?jessica 鈾?but on the bulletins i post it lists me as %26amp;hearts ; jessica %26amp;hearts ; u know? and my friends names on my friend list are messed up like that too. but the actual profile has it showing correctly over the profile pics. not only that but apostrophes and stuff are coming out as a weird code too. my profile was totally screwed up a couple weeks ago but i took it back to no html at all and this problem still remains. is this happening to everybody else or is it just me?



Why is myspace showing the code on bulletins and friend names and stuff?

This is happening to me too.My name is supposed to be. 鈩庐隆漏H隆猫]鈩?but it comes out as 鈩 庐 %26amp; iexcl ;%26amp; copy ;H%26amp; iexcl ;%26amp; egrave ;]%26amp; trade ; . I dont know whats going on ,but they havnt posted any annnouncments about it so i dont know



Why is myspace showing the code on bulletins and friend names and stuff?

It might be that the owners of the htmls in ur page have deleted the content or that the code is not right, remember even one leter can mess it up,



my suggestion try to take out all htmls and redo ur page completly, i have a myspace this has only happened to me once with a few codes that i was trying to "make better"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders