Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whats the code to change the appearance of my private myspace profile?

I have been looking everywhere and I can't find the code. I have even asked my myspace html help person....and even she doesn't know. if you have no clue what i'm talking about then look at this screen shot to see what i'm talking about : http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb232...



and don't tell me to ask that person, that would be such a wierd thing to do.



Whats the code to change the appearance of my private myspace profile?

well the only thing you can do is ask her, since no one else can help. I've never seen anything like that before.



besides, I don't understand why you need it to look that way. It's private, so, when they add you they can see how cute your **** is. :]



goodluck with that though.



Whats the code to change the appearance of my private myspace profile?

Interesting...didn't know you could do that... I will search and let you know...



Whats the code to change the appearance of my private myspace profile?

I am assuming you want your profile to be public and not private. In order to change it you go to you home page and click on Account Settings. Then right next to Privacy Settings click on Change Settings. Then click on the bubble next to Public and then Change Settings. That should do it. If you need any more help just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders